Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!

The blog has been pretty quiet lately, but it's not for lack of pictures being taken!  Be prepared for a tsunami-sized wave of posts coming your way!  To start us off, we have the Dodridge Family, who just happen to be my in-laws!  :)  We made the drive down to my favorite new picture-taking spot, the IMA (Thanks, Todd Family, I'm officially addicted!), and prayed for the pouring rain to stop.  Just in case, I found the world's biggest, most colorful umbrella in the IMA gift shop, which made a couple appearances in the photos just for fun.  Turns out our prayers were answered, and we had a perfect, dry evening for pictures!   Anyway, aren't those Dodridges just the most beautiful family ever?  And if you're wondering where you can get Gabby's fun tutu, shirt, and hair accessories, they were made by my sister-in-law, Sara.  Amazing, right?!?  She's the craftiest person I know, and you can find all kinds of fun things she makes on Krisara.  Check it out sometime!  But first, take a look at these pictures . . .









































No comments: