Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Graely

So it's hard to imagine, but newborn pictures aren't as easy as you'd think!  I know, I know--babies just hang out and look cute--how can it be hard?  I can't tell you why, but it just is!  So I'm lucky to have some patient, trusting friends who somehow have faith that I'll take a decent picture or two of their 3 month-old!  It's a good thing Graely's so stinkin' cute!  It sure helps my job out a lot!  Enjoy. 








Just one more over-the-shoulder shot!  They are my favorite.  ;)









We wore little Graelyn out!  She deserved a nap after all that hard work.  
Baby Graely will be back in a few months for her 6 month pictures!

1 comment:

Liz Todd said...

BEAUTIFUL! These have to be the most beautiful pictures EVER of one of our kids. How did you get those shots when she was looking right into the camera? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!