Thursday, May 24, 2012

Memories, AU, and a June Special!

Since we've been on a mission to catch up this blog, I can think of no better way to end our little trip through the past than with one of my favorite families!  You might remember these smiling faces from old posts of yore, like this family session from 2010, this precious newborn shoot in summer 2011, or this family session from last fall.  Go ahead, check them out--we'll wait.  ;)  


How incredible is it to watch kids grow up before your eyes in pictures like that? Just one of the perks of my job! It really is such a fun and humbling thing to capture those memories for my families. And now for our most recent session from just a week and a half ago. I have to be honest and admit that I almost didn't recognize baby toddler Isaiah! If it weren't for those killer eyes and the fact that his parents were carrying him, I wouldn't have guessed he was the same boy! Big sister Morgan is growing like crazy, too, of course. She's also figured out how to work the camera by coming up with her own spots and poses, which are always the most fun and turn out the best!  And props to mom and dad for coming up with the location--isn't it gorgeous? I'm proud to say that it's none other than my Alma Mater, Anderson University! I will definitely be heading back there in the future. Enjoy the photos, and be sure to look at the end of this post for a June Special!















To celebrate our last trip on our little Back to the Future journey, Lantern Tree is offering a special to anyone who books a session in June! Are you ready for this?!? Scheduling a session will entitle you to a never-before-offered slide show DVD of every. single. image. from your proofing site! You read that right.  Session slots are limited, so book soon! 





No comments: