Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gigawatts and Girly Things

Well, we're nearly three decades beyond 1985, and I don't believe words like "plutonium" and "gigawatts" are part of our everyday vocabulary. I'm not sure what we all thought 2012 would look like back in the 80's, but I am certain that the photography world has come a LONG way. Can you say disposable flashes, anyone? How much fun did we all have taking pictures as kids and then waiting a week for our film to get developed, only to find that our younger sister had taken a bunch of pictures of the floor? I know it wasn't just me. ;)  

With that walk down memory lane, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Mallory.  Mallory and her mom, Cherie met me at the Indianapolis Art Center for a mini-session last November. We had a great time laughing and trying to get as much pink into those 30 minutes as possible!  Mallory did a fabulous job and definitely loved showing off all her fun accessories! She had me wishing for a grown-up version of that frilly pink purse, that's for sure. Enjoy!








No comments: