Friday, October 1, 2010

Introducing Baby Jacob!

 He's finally here!!  You might remember the maternity photos I took of Jacob's parents this summer.  Never fear, you can now see the sweet, adorable, football-player-in-the-making, baby Jacob!  We had some bad luck with the sun during our first go-round, so we held a second photo shoot indoors about a week later.  And I think it was a success!  You'll have to forgive all the black and white photos I have for you here--there's just something so dramatic and beautiful about little babies captured in b&w, if you ask me. Enjoy!









































1 comment:

Liz Todd said...

Ok, we need some stats on this little guy!! He looks absolutely TINY!!! I love the picture with the football. We all forget how little they are when they are born.. this picture will definitely bring back some memories! Sweet, sweet!