Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The VanDuyns

I have been in Edit Land these last couple of weeks!  Matt's best friend got married on June 12th, and my camera hands are still sore from that day!  My fabulous sister-in-law, Stephanie, and I teamed up to tackle Brody and Mandi's wedding pictures.  I think we took over 2000 pictures altogether.  Whew!  So you'll understand when I say I've done nothing but edit pictures since then.  Well, a girl's gotta eat and sleep and play with her boys, but you get the idea.  I still have a long way to go, but here are some of my favorites so far.  







We loved that school bus back there!  





There's Steph, hard at work!  Isn't she great?!?




Boys will be boys.  Sigh.  ;)





Gorgeous dresses and flowers! 



And gorgeous ladies, of course.  :)











Oh yes, there were EIGHT flower girls!  All adorable, and so much fun to photograph!



And just look at that handsome little ring bearer!  
Be careful ladies, I hear his mom won't let him date til he's 30!  ;)



Can you believe it stormed not long after this photo?!?  Whew!  Got these shots just in time.



Woohoo!  Mr. and Mrs. VanDuyn!




More to come . . . 

No comments: